Farley Performance Training’s Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any further questions, get in touch today!
- Do I need to be an athlete to train with FPT?
FPT caters to ALL levels and anyone wanting help with their training, performance, rehab and overall fitness.
- Do I need to be a good surfer to join the surf development programme?
The surf development programme is open to all levels of surfers and working on your limitations. While some members maybe more seasoned in surfing, every person has their own strengths and weaknesses, and the programme aids all levels of fitness and ability.
- What is involved with the 12 Week Surf Dev Programme?
Clink the link to find out more information.
- Can I train with my partner/friend?
Session can be booked for mini groups of 2-4 people.
These are subject to availability on days and times.
- Can my son/daughter train with you? – they are under 10 years old
Pre teen can join in with the Teen class and can do min groups/one on one session too.
- What is involved with the Breath Development class?
Clink link to find out more information.
- How long do session run for?
Typically sessions run for 1 hour, but can be adjusted should you want less time.